Are we still open?
Yes, but we have to restrict the use of certain dental equipment such as drills. This is because aerosol spray of water could increase the risk of infection.
However we can treat patients who:
- are in acute pain
- have significantly damaged front teeth
- pateints with complex medical problems
- swelling of the face
We are currently open 2 days per week to perform clinical dentistry.
What are the current restrictions on dentistry?
All Dental Practices are on level 3 restrictions. This means we cannot carry out routine dental treatments such as
- Check ups
- scale and cleans
- repair broken or chipped teeth
- extractions ( removal of teeth)
- bleeding gums
We cannot treat any patient who may have been exposed to Covid-19 in the last 14 days
What safety measures are in place?
At Dental Care On Wondall the health and safety of our patients and staff are paramount.
We have taken the following steps to ensure our patients and staff are safe:
- Staff or patients who are unwell or deemed “high” risk” will not be allowed to enter the practice
- Strengthening our already strict cleaning and infection control procedures to minimise the risk of infection
- Social distancing measures in our waiting rooms
How you can keep in touch with us?
You can call us during our normal office hours. Please leave a message if we cannot answer the phone.
We can also help you via our facebook page http://dental care on wondall facebook
Please stay safe and we look forward to seeing your beautiful smiles soon.
The following websites may be useful for up to date information on Covid19