Finding a good dentist
Visiting the dentist is always easier if you have a caring and trustworthy dentist. But how can you be sure you have found a good dentist? We share some tips on what to look for before making your dental appointment. Of course, we would love to welcome you at Dental Care on Wondall, so we have also included a few facts about us at the end.
Tips for finding a dentist you can trust
- Ask your family or friends for recommendations. Find out if their dentist explains treatment and prices, stays on time and whether dental staff are friendly and welcoming.
- You can also check for personal recommendations by searching for Google or Facebook reviews.
- Visit their websites for information about treatment and services offered
- Find out who owns the dental practice. At independent practices, you can communicate directly with the owner of the business. Corporate dental practices have managers or customer service staff to handle inquiries.
- Independent practices often schedule longer appointments so that staff can spend more time with patients.
- Ask about the qualifications and professional memberships of the dentist.
- Check how long the dentist has been working in the practice.
- Does the practice have quality accreditation which demonstrates commitment to implement and promote quality improvement in clinical and business processes.
More about us
Dental Care on Wondall is an independent practice with quality accreditation. Dr Hafiz Jutha has 30 years of experience, and has completed additional training in orthodontics, implants and cosmetic dentistry. He is a member of the Australian Dental Association and qualified at the University of Newcastle (UK).
We are always happy to answer any questions you have about our range of dental treatments. Please get in touch with us if you have any particular concerns about your dental health.
We welcome new and regular patients,and accept all health funds. Bulkbilling is available for children are eligible for the Medicare child dental scheme.