- Can treat crowding or protrusion of the front teeth
- Treatment takes less than six months
- Safe, fast and effective system to straighten teeth
- Inman Aligner needs to be worn for up to 20 hours each day
- It can be easily removed to fit in with your lifestyle
How it works
The Inman aligner is a removable appliance which aligns front teeth quickly and safely. It has coil springs which use opposing forces to guide teeth into their new position. The two aligner bows create a squeeze effect which can produce a large range of movement and allows treatment to be completed within months.
What happens if I decide to have an Inman Aligner?
- Impressions are taken and sent to the laboratory which fabricates your custom made Inman Aligner
- Initial fitting of the Inman Aligner by your dentist followed by regular checks every 2-3 weeks to monitor your progress
- Aligner must be worn for 16-20 hours a day
- At the end of treatment a retainer is fitted to prevent teeth moving back to their original position